Top 10 Reasons The Warped Tour Will be Awesome!June 9, 2013
It’s summer! Time for BBQs, the beach, clambakes and swatting away cicadas!
Ok. Maybe the last one isn’t a good look.
The Warped Tour is another great thing about summer. Kicking off June 15th, the Warped Tour features an all-star lineup, including Republic Records’ Juliet Simms, Black Veil Brides, and RDGLDGRN.
Here’s a few reasons why this year’s Warped Tour is gonna be hotter than July!
- Singer-/songwriter Juliet Simms was a runner up on “The Voice”.
- That means there’s always the very extremely slim possibility that Adam Levine might show up.
- Or maybe Blake Shelton.
- Rockers Black Veil Brides are known for donning black makeup and body paint.
- They also wear tight studded clothing
- Since it’s summer and the Warped Tour shows are outdoors, the guys will probably be all hot and sweaty; zexy.
- Rap/roots/alt rockers RDGLDGRN always spell their name in caps. Like THIS.
- The trio consists of three guys, Red, Gold and Green.
- You know that their merch will be COLORFUL.
- Juliet, BVB and RDGLDGRN are badass.
And one more reason, RDGLDGRN’s Warped-inspired Spotify playlist: