Nicki Minaj and PSY featured on Just Dance 2014June 12, 2013
Get ready to channel your inner happy, crazy, jazzy, funky moves. Nicki Minaj and PSY have joined the all-star line-up for the newest version of Just Dance, coming this October!
- David Guetta ft. Sia – “She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)”
- Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera – “Feel This Moment”
- Nicki Minaj – “Pound the Alarm”
- One Direction – “Kiss You”
- Psy – “Gentlemen”
- Nicki Minaj – “Starships”
- Olly Murs ft. Flo Rida – “Trouble Maker”
- Far East Movement – “Turn Up The Love”
- Williams – “Candy Robbie”
- Gloria Gaynor – “I Will Survive”
The Just Dance website breaks it all down: Just Dance 2014 – the sequel to Just Dance 4, the world’s #1 selling dance game – is bringing all new moves with breakthrough features for every motion control platform and over 40 of the hottest tracks! Dance to current pop hits or celebrate with legendary classics – then take the fun to another level by playing with anyone anywhere in the world, leading back-up dancers, or using the GamePad to dish out fun challenges to up to 4 other players! Bring home the ultimate party starter and join in the fun! Click here for even more info.